- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire Adds Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 3
- Early Season Fantasy Baseball Injury Replacements
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 2
Daily Fantasy Stock Report: Adrian Peterson to return Week 16?
- Updated: December 13, 2016
“I plan on practicing this week to really get my legs under me and get a good feel on where I’m at,” he told the Internet radio network. “So, this week is going to be big for me. My plan, and my vision, is to be back for the Green Bay game. That’s what I’m envisioning.” – Adrian Peterson, reported by John Shipley – Pioneer Press
Hold the phone. Adrian Peterson is trying to get back onto the field for Week 16 against the Packers? That would create some utter chaos in fantasy leagues around the country if AP is actually capable of pulling it off. We know how much the Vikings run game has struggled this season, but AP could be just the spark this offense needs to get going. He’s worth a stash in leagues. Why not, I’ve seen bigger miracles.
Jerry Jones on @1053thefan asked about knowing when they'd go back to Romo: "I don't have a definition, but you'll know it when you see it."
— Jon Machota (@jonmachota) December 13, 2016
I wouldn’t be worrying much if I was a Dak Prescott owner heading deeper into their league playoffs. It was one bad game for Dak and that’s simply not enough to move him to the bench right away. The world loves hot takes, so the talk about moving onto Tony Romo will be going all week. Don’t listen to it. Prescott will be under center, and the Cowboys will be just fine next Sunday.
Dan Quinn: Juilo Jones wont practice tomorrow, we'll see how he feels later in the week. Looks like we'll get Sanu back tomorrow#RiseUp
— SiriusXM NFL Radio (@SiriusXMNFL) December 13, 2016
Receiver Julio Jones won’t practice on Wednesday as he battles his way back from a toe injury. Jones is more likely to miss this weeks contest than Mohamed Sanu but the hope is still there for Jones to return in Week 15. If he doesn’t suit up, Sanu and Taylor Gabriel get big boosts in value.
“Bowles said RB Matt Forte is day to day with a right knee injury after having an MRI on Monday, but wouldn’t go into details. Forte left the game in the first quarter and didn’t return” – Dennis Waszak, New Jersey Herald
Forte got banged up last game and was replaced by Bilal Powell who looked very good in his featured role. What stinks for Forte owners is that this game is being played on Saturday, meaning Jets players will have one less day of rest to prepare. Forte should be fine, but you never know with a short week.
“We’ve got to keep fighting. We’ve got three more games,” he said. “I feel good. I’m trying to finish my season off to start next season on a good note.” “I know Sammy wants to play,” said head coach Rex Ryan, who confirmed Watkins will be in the lineup Sunday. “I think it tells you a lot about him as a football player and a competitor.” – Chris Brown, Bills Insider
Sammy Watkins has seen his snap count rise with every game he’s played in since returning from injury. He walks into a dream matchup with the Cleveland Browns this week and becomes a very nice play for owners in the playoffs who were smart enough to either hold onto him or pick him up for a playoff run. Watkins wants to be out there, and Rex Ryan can’t afford to not have him playing.
- Lions QB Matthew Stafford says that his finger injury is not as bad as one he suffered in 2011
- Miami signed TJ Yates to backup Matt Moore. In reality, Yates might be the better option
- The Texans placed Braxton Miller on IR. He’s not on your roster, but it gives me an excuse to show THIS
- The Bengals released kicker Mike Nugent and signed Randy Bullock. I’m only including this just to make sure you don’t roll Nugent out into your playoff matchup like an idiot.