- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire Adds Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 3
- Early Season Fantasy Baseball Injury Replacements
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 2
Daily Fantasy Stock Report: Aaron Rodgers avoids setbacks vs Bears. Good for Week 16
- Updated: December 19, 2016
— Rob Demovsky (@RobDemovsky) December 19, 2016
Aaron Rodgers had a down game in the win against the Bears yesterday where he threw for 252 yards but no touchdowns. He’s been bothered by a calf injury for a couple weeks, but it looks like he’s in no danger of missing the fantasy championship week. After watching the Colts rip the Vikings apart on the road, Rodgers owners must be very pleased knowing their QB will be good to go in the finale.
#Falcons WR Julio Jones and Jalen Collins will have "full speed" test on Wednesday.
— D. Orlando Ledbetter (@DOrlandoAJC) December 19, 2016
After missing two straight weeks, it looks like Julio Jones could return if everything goes according to plan on Wednesday. Jones would be great to have back in the championship game especially against a leaky Panthers secondary. Check back on Wednesday to see how Jones is progressing and what his status will be.
#Browns WR Terrelle Pryor sprained his finger Sunday & may have ligament damage, source said. AN MRI is coming. Affected him in the 2nd half
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 19, 2016
Terrelle Pryor is dealing with a finger injury, but has said that he expect to play in Week 16’s game. If that’s the case, he will be delaying surgery and will play with an injured hand, which is extremely valuable to wide receivers. The Browns are a shit show, so playing Pryor in the finals isn’t the best look for your team going forward.
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles is expected to return for TNF against the Giants after missing one game with a concussion
- The Jaguars will stick with Blake Bortles the last two games of the season after firing Gus Bradley. Not that you were planning on playing Bortles anyways.
- The Texans expect to start Tom Savage in Week 16, meaning owners can happily rejoice putting DeAndre Hopkins back in their lineups.
- Texans RB Lamar Miller promised that he “will play Week 16”. No indications if it was a pinky-promise though.