- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire Adds Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 3
- Early Season Fantasy Baseball Injury Replacements
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 2
Daily Fantasy Stock Report: Julio Jones returns to Falcons practice
- Updated: December 20, 2016
Everyday we compile the most important fantasy football links of the day for you to stay up-to-date and ahead of your fantasy opponents… This is your number one place for beat writer blabber, injury news, transaction tracking, and fantasy analysis from the experts who taught us a thing or two. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @RotostreetJ and subscribe to the Fantasy Stock Report Podcast.
Julio and Collins limited for #Falcons practice today, per Mike Check!
— D. Orlando Ledbetter (@DOrlandoAJC) December 20, 2016
Falcons WR Julio Jones returned to practice today on a limited basis. Good sign to see him back out there already, but tomorrow’s practice will be his “full speed test” for Week 16. Signs are looking good right now for Jones, which is great news for much needed owners.
Bucs receiver Mike Evans, who missed a handful of snaps Sunday, is not practicing today. Still working on side, seems precautionary.
— Greg Auman (@gregauman) December 20, 2016
Like the tweet says, it’s most likely precautionary measures, but Mike Evans did not practice today after Sundays loss to Dallas. A date with the Saints is a dream spot for Evans, so owners are hoping he suits up for the finale.
Colts HC Chuck Pagano: Moncrief practiced, limited Wed. Trending. Good still in protocol. Reitz limited with back.
— Mike Chappell (@mchappell51) December 20, 2016
Colts WR Donte Moncrief is working his way back from injury, and would be a nice addition to lineups against the Raiders defense. There are plenty of receiver options from the waiver wire if Moncrief is 100% and ready to go, but if he does get cleared, he can be a nice option.
#Browns WR Terrelle Pryor practicing today despite injured finger and caught everything thrown to him during 30-minute portion open to media
— Nate Ulrich (@NateUlrichABJ) December 20, 2016
Looks like the injury to Terrelle Pryor’s finger isn’t as bad as it looked earlier with the word “surgery” being thrown around. Playing a Cleveland offensive player in the league finals isn’t an ideal situation, but the option is there if need be.
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles is back at practice Tuesday, meaning he’ll be good to go on Thursday night
- Jets QB Bryce Petty is practicing again, meaning receiver Robby Anderson likely carries more value than Brandon Marshall. Sad!
- Steelers RB DeAngelo Williams is believed to return for Week 16. Hopefully he’s not vulturing touches away from Le’Veon Bell
- The Texans confirmed later in the day yesterday that Tom Savage will in fact start Week 16. Welcome back DeAndre Hopkins.