- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire Adds Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 3
- Early Season Fantasy Baseball Injury Replacements
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 2
Daily Fantasy Stock Report: A.J. Green set to return for Week 16
- Updated: December 21, 2016
Everyday we compile the most important fantasy football links of the day for you to stay up-to-date and ahead of your fantasy opponents… This is your number one place for beat writer blabber, injury news, transaction tracking, and fantasy analysis from the experts who taught us a thing or two. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @RotostreetJ and subscribe to the Fantasy Stock Report Podcast.
A.J. Geen continues to practice for the #Bengals
Tyler Eifert not out here.
— Jim Owczarski (@JimOwczarski) December 21, 2016
It looks like your WR1 will be back for Championship Week — if you made it without him. A.J. Green told CBS over the weekend that he expects to return to action for Week 16 and the Bengals have held him out even though he’s been practicing, meaning he should be healthy enough to make an impact. We wouldn’t expect typical Green numbers vs the Texans’ secondary, but he should be healthy enough to be played in all rosters.
Tyler Eifert didn’t practice due to a back issue, but it looks like a Wednesday maintenance day for the stud tight end.
Bowles said Jets RB Matt Forte's shoulder injury could keep him out Saturday night if it doesn't improve by then.
— Ralph Vacchiano (@RVacchianoSNY) December 21, 2016
Not only was Matt Forte dealing with a torn meniscus, but he also added a shoulder ailment to his laundry list of injuries. Bilal Powell has been a stud since taking over for Forte and will be good to go as a solid RB2 option against the Patriots. The Patriots are decent against the run, but give up a bunch of yardage to running backs in the passing game — where Powell excels. With the Patriots expected to blow open the game on Saturday night, Bryce Petty will be looking to air it out to Powell and Robby Anderson all night.
Chargers RB Melvin Gordon (knee, hip) not practicing today. Yet to this week. Saturday would mark his second game missed to injuries.
— Michael Gehlken (@sdutGehlken) December 21, 2016
Last week Melvin Gordon was pretty optimistic that he would only miss one game after getting carted off the field… Not so fast my friend. Gordon has yet to see the practice field this week and it looks like he’ll be sidelined after a terrific bounceback season. Kenneth Farrow was a dissapointment last week and it looks like we could have a dreaded committee with journeyman Ronnie Hillman this weekend.
- Stefon Diggs (hip) and Adrian Peterson (groin) both missed practice on Wednesday. Diggs is the more fantasy-prevalent of the two, so we’ll keep you updated on his status throughout the rest of the week
- Lamar Miller (ankle) limped off the field last week and has yet to practice this week; this will be something to keep an eye on as the week unfolds, but the running back ‘promised’ he would play Week 16
- Donte Moncrief (hamstring) returned to practice and is expected to play
- C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) returned to practice and should be good to go this weekend
- Greg Olsen (elbow) hurt himself late on Monday night, but is expected to play on Sunday
- Ladarius Green (concussion) is in the concussion protocol and it will ultimately end his frustrating fantasy season
- Michael Floyd (booze) blew a .217, which is pretty impressive, but will ultimately land him in jail over the off-season