- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire Adds Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 3
- Early Season Fantasy Baseball Injury Replacements
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 2
DFS Fantasy Golf Picks: 2017 Valspar Championship
- Updated: March 7, 2017
We started on a high note last week with our pick Dustin Johnson winning it all — hopefully you cashed in along with us. But, last week was last week, and now we move on to the Valspar Championship at Copperhead, which is located at the Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club in Palm Harbor, FL. Our extensive course preview can be read here.
Hop on board of the PGA money cart and come for a ride:
- Henrik Stenson $11,700 — Although withdrawing from the WGC-Mexico, there’s still no doubt in my mind that the long hitter can dominate this course. His irons are just as dangerous as his tee shots when he’s dialed in ,which should help him at Innisbrook. If he can maintain his short game throughout the week — on these difficult greens –, he has the potential to take home the trophy this week.
- Justin Thomas $11,900 — The 23-year old T-18th and T-10 in his two starts at Copperhead. He’s coming off an amazing weekend in Mexico where he T-5 and proved throughout this season that he can dominate. Not to mention the one bounce dunk he had on the par-3 leading to his ace. Overall the kid had a great weekend, and I look forward to watching him perform again this week at the Valspar Championship.
High Value Sleepers:
- Kevin Na $8,700 — With seven cuts made at the Valspar Championship, including T-22, T-10, and second place the last three years, Na is a must-play. Despite having a disappointing weekend at WGC-Mexico (T-52), Na has had a solid year thus far. He’s a player who will perform well, regardless if he doesn’t take home the trophy.
- Luke Donald $7,800 — This is my guy! Donald’s proved he’s been playing well enough lately to keep your DFS team in contention to Sunday and with four top-6 finishes, he knows this course like the back of his hand — including a win in 2012.
Sleepers you won’t want to sleep on:
- Tony Finau $7,700 — Although he missed the cut here last year, along with not making the cut in his last two-of-three starts, Finau still has high upside for his low value on DraftKings. In his last six starts, he has placed within the top-25 four times and has placed within the top-10 twice. The kid’s got game and it’s only a matter of time until he breaks out of his shell and dominates the PGA.
- Bubba Watson $8,300 — For most DFS players, Bubba’s not going to be on most radars this week. He last played at Copperhead at the 2011 Transitions Championship where he placed T-28. And with only two top-25 finishes this year, we wouldn’t blame you if you weren’t considering him for your lineup. He’s been playing like shit so far this year and besides the hissy fits and mental breakdowns we’ve all seen the man have, we all know he has what it takes to win. If his caddy can keep this 5 year old toddler mentally strong, Bubba has the ability to shine at this tournament — even with the dog-leg rights that will occur. We’ve seen him make incredible shots in the past and that will be needed on all aspects on this course. Good value for a great overall golfer.
Before taking our advice, be sure to check out the Valspar Championship course preview. Also, be on the lookout for our Valspar Championship office pool picks.