- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire Adds Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 3
- Early Season Fantasy Baseball Injury Replacements
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 2
Fantasy DWTS: Drafts are now open for Dancing with the Stars Fantasy Leagues!
- Updated: March 16, 2017
Drafts are now open!
We are thrilled to partner with Fantasizr.com, the original and greatest Fantasy TV Scoring site out there, to host our Season 24 Dancing with the Stars Fantasy Leagues. Just like a sports league on Yahoo or ESPN, you’ll be able to draft online and track scores effortlessly, thanks to their brilliant software. So no more whining about having to do the math or download our trackers; Fantasizr will do all that work for you. Simply draft your squad and watch the points rack up with each perfectly executed twirl and two step.
In case you need a refresher on the rules before you draft…
Setting up a Fantasy DWTS League
Recommended # of owners: 2, 3, or 4 (evenly divides the 12 contestants)
Scoring: This is the simplest system yet. Celebrities earn points two ways: Judges’ Scores and Placement.
- Judge Scores: You earn whatever points the judges award your celebrity that week, for as many weeks as they last. Example: Rashad Jennings scores 7, 7, and 8 after a solid merengue. You get 22 FPs.
Note- As the season progresses and contestants are eliminated, celebrities will get multiple dances per episode. To prevent this from tilting the balance too much, your dancer will receive whichever score is their highest that night.
- Placement: Being likable is half the DWTS battle, and convincing America your vote-worthy gains you points in the following order:
|Placement||Fantasy Points (FPs)|
|Last Place||-20 FPs|
|10th or 11th||Zero FPs|
|9th, 8th, 7th Place||20 FPs|
|6th or 5th Place||50 FPs|
|4th Place||60 FPs|
|3rd Place||70 FPs|
Draft: Snake draft, so the last pick goes twice in a row. 1, 2, 3, 4 4, 3, 2, 1 1, 2, 3, 4
Tracking: In case you missed that whole opening… we have partnered with Fantasizr, who’ll take care of all your drafting and scoring needs. Click here now to set up a league and get started!
The process couldn’t be simpler, so what are you waiting for? Find 1, 2, or 3 other dance enthusiasts, boyfriends with similar TV obligations, and/or fantasy addicts, and get drafting now!