- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire Adds Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 3
- Early Season Fantasy Baseball Injury Replacements
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 2
The Fantasy Fullback Dive Episode 2: Ryan Hannable of WEEI and NFL Free Agency Fallout (Pt. 2)
- Updated: April 5, 2017
About Us: Why “Fantasy Fullback Dive”?
Just like the real game, fantasy football is truly a game of inches. From that crucial waiver wire pick-up, to the right draft-day selection in Round 9, fantasy titles are won with those hard-nosed, unsung, fullback-esque moves. That’s where the astutely researched, undeniably bold, and unfathomably genius opinions of our very-own Wolf and Truth come in. Gritty. Dirty. Always pushing the pile. Gain that crucial yard with the Fantasy Fullback Dive.
The Fantasy Fullback Dive Episode 2:
In this, our 2nd episode, the Truth and the Wolf dive right into football fantasies (2:51) concerning Rob Gronkowski, Demaryius Thomas, Tyreek Hill, Ted Ginn, and Martavis Bryant.
We welcome WEEI’s Ryan Hannable for the second time (20:00) to ask him about some of the Patriots’ off-season pickups as well as the Truth’s standard Marshawn Lynch wearing an old timey leather helmet question.
Finally, we look at the Wolf’s biggest winners and losers so far at the running back position (35:30).
We hope you enjoyed The Fantasy Fullback Dive Episode 2 and tune in next week for another special guest for Episode 3. Leave some feedback below and don’t forget to tell your friends, family and loved ones to subscribe, rate and review your favorite podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. Also, if you are interested in being a guest ‘football fantasies’ reader, shoot us an email at email@example.com.