- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 4
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Hitter Streamers Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire Adds Week 3
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Two Start Pitchers Week 3
- Early Season Fantasy Baseball Injury Replacements
- Fantasy Baseball 2017: Closer Depth Chart Week 2
Fantasy Stock Highlights: 9/12-9-16
- Updated: September 16, 2016
At the end of every week we compile the most important fantasy football links that we spotlighted in the Daily Fantasy Stock Report and throughout the website. This wrap up will allow you to stay up-to-date and ahead of your fantasy opponents… This is your number one place for beat writer blabber, injury news, transaction tracking, and fantasy analysis.
Russell Wilson (Our thoughts here)
Russell Wilson says "I'll be ready to roll'' Sunday in LA.
— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) September 15, 2016
Thomas Rawls (Our thoughts here)
RB Thomas Rawls will start this week for the #Seahawks.
— Liz Mathews (@Liz_Mathews) September 14, 2016
Robert Griffin III (Our thoughts here)
Browns' QB RGIII has a fractured coracoid bone in his left shoulder and he will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks. Could be out for season.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 12, 2016
Keenan Allen (Our thoughts here)
Keenan Allen Officially Out for Season; Joey Bosa Activated
— Los Angeles Chargers (@Chargers) September 12, 2016
- Sammy Watkins (foot) played on Thursday night, but was pretty useless
- Rob Gronkowski (hamstring) is most likely going to miss Week 2 and possibly Week 3
- Jamaal Charles (knee) is doubtful for Week 2
- Chris Ivory (undisclosed illness) was released from the hospital; doubtful for Sunday
- Demaryius Thomas (hip) is questionable for Week 2 and has looked like shit all week
- Julio Jones (ankle) was limited all week but practiced in full on Friday
- Mohamed Sanu (ankle) practiced in full on Friday
- Saints TE Josh Hill is not expected to play Week 2
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) should play vs the Patriots